We are proud to announce the general availability of Flows for APEX 22.1. You can download a free copy of this open source software at https://flowsforapex.org.
Major new features of 22.1 include:
- declaratively sending an e-mail using the service task in BPMN
- support for repeating timers for non-interrupting boundary events
- timers supporting the Oracle date/interval format during modeling
- to prevent lost updates, we have introduced a "step key"
- the modeler having the Monaco text editor integrated
- APEX metadata being leveraged by the properties panel in the modeler
- support for a business rule task in BPMN
- an enhanced sample app "Expense Claims" to reflect most features of Flows for APEX 22.1
Have a look at the readme file in the software distribution to see a complete list of all enhancements.
To give you an overview of what is new in Flows for APEX 22.1 and how the upgrade path looks like, we invite everybody to join one of the following online sessions:
15-FEB 2022 15:00-16:30 SGT / 08:00-09:30 CET (EMEA/Asia Pacific area)
15-FEB 2022 12:00-13:30 EST / 18:00-19:30 CET (EMEA/America area)
You can register for these free sessions here:
EMEA/Asia Pacific area: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIpdeivqDwoHtIIgAlf45zN8Gzy2u5YAfaa
EMEA/America area: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEqf-qorj4jH9Xi52zSpQHSZzZvZB7f3lIf
The Flows for APEX team